Enjoy a wonderful stay in this spacious flat with beautiful view on the Friday Market and the Plantijn & Moretusmuseum.
The apartment was furnished with much love and care in a warm – bohemian chic – style.
This flat of about 80 square meters is located on the first floor of the building and offers a marvelous view on the Vrijdagmarkt square, thanks to its four super sized windows.
It has been thoughtfully furnished in a bohemian style. The atmosphere in this flat is warm & homey. This flat encompasses 2 bedrooms that are both located in the back of the building, guaranteeing a quiet night’s sleep. The master bedroom gives acces to a small, cool terrace.
The flat is equipped with modern appliances. The brown-marbled bathroom features a hot bathtub and rain shower and handheld shower heads. The semi-open kitchen includes a Bulthaup worktable, a dishwasher, an induction stove, an oven, china, cookware and cutlery, i.e. all that is needed to enable you cooking a delicious meal.
If you don’t feel like exploring the city at night, you can relax on the Ligne Roset Toga couch and watch TV (with amole international and Belgian channels) or a DVD, you can play old-fashioned, vinyl records. Everything here is meant to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The only thing you have to do, is to enjoy it to the fullest.
- NO smoking area (smoking is allowed on the terrace in the back side of this apartment)
- 4 large double glazed windows offer you a gorgeous square view
- south orientated
- about 80 square meters
- style is eclectic / bohemien chique / vintage
- super cosy and comfortable (all modern comfort)
- wooden floor
- central heating
- no elevator in the building, but a comfortable staircase
- selection of dvd’s available in the hallway
- combi oven
- illy espresso machine
- coffee (Illy servings) & tea
- kitchen towels and dishwashing product
- cider press
- Plates & cutlery
- Pepper & salt
- marble bathroom
- rain shower
- hot tub
- Molton Brown toiletries
- towels & dressing gowns
- separate restroom
- dining table
- free wifi
- ligne roset Togo sofa
- TV & dvd-player
- docking station
- both bedrooms are situated in the back side area of the flat (no noise)
- master bedroom: bedsize 160m and a large window towards the small terrace (with table and chairs)
- 2nd bedroom (small): bedsize 140m
- iron board and iron
- laptop safe
- This flat sleeps 2 to 4 persons.
- The rate of €170/night (*) is set for the use of one bedroom (2 persons).
- If you come with 2 persons and you want to use both bedrooms, we charge €25 extra.
- this rate is exclusive city tax which is €2,5 p.p.p.n.
- Per additional guests (up to 4 in total), we charge €25/night extra.
- We do normally require a 3 night minimum stay.
- During slower calender times, we can make an exception of this rule.
(*) this rate is seasonal. During certain periods the rate might differ.
our other rooms
besides the first floor flat, we also offer three other rooms at aplace/Antwerp. The suite with square view and the cosy suite and the third floor flat with square view. All are located on the ‘Vrijdagmarkt’ in the center of Antwerp. A perfect base, in the Antwerp fashion district,with many designer & fashion shops around the corner. But also the Groenplaats, Grote Markt, the Cathedral, musea and many other historical sites are on your food step.
Share and enjoy!